Design a Stunning Perennial Garden - Tuesday, April 28 @ 12-2 pm
Are you keen to plant your yard but don't know where to begin? If so, then this mini course is for you!
In a clear, simple way, we'll show you how to design perennial and shrub gardens.
We will guide you through:
- Selecting the best locations for garden beds in your yard
- Designing the size, shape and type of garden (raised, mounded, ground level)
- Picking your plants in accordance with your growing conditions, personal tastes and budget
- Creating effective plant combinations for colour all season long
- Choosing the right amount of plants
We'll also cover bed preparation, the how-to's of planting and long term design/maintenance.
The fee for this workshop is $35 (plus tax).
You may find it helpful to take photos and basic measurements of your yard prior to this workshop. If that's not practical, you can do it later.
Please Note: Purchase one workshop for each attendee. Once purchased, workshop fees are non-refundable. Please see our workshops page for more information.
If you purchase this workshop online, you'll still need to complete the shipping information at checkout.
You may also sign up by phone by calling 250-967-4325.
For those of you unfamiliar with Hunniford Gardens, we are located at 8845 Aquarius Rd, 11 km down Chief Lake Road.